Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

I wasn't able to listen to it all. I got bore in the first minute and I scroll a bit too find something interesting, but I didn't find any until the end...
Slow, boring, the sound is terribly anoying! I want to be creepy, but it's just sensless. It could be something, like some animation, like for the dog, it was good, but the else was must crapy. You should concentrate on semething smaller and work it better. And at last Why? what was the point of all of this? To scare? To shock? but Why? why did you wanted to shock the poeple with that or to scare them? there were no point for all of this work. I speak for me, but I think it's a bit waste of time...

emily-youcis responds:

>>>>"but the else was must crapy."

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Just Epic!!!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

I really loved it! I just don't really understand the end, not exactly, But it is really beautiful and sweet.

Low Battery Low Battery

It is not so bad but, all animation need sound. Same a lame cartoon with sound can be acceptable. And by the way, you have like a bug in the reflection of the rabbit

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Maybe I'm a bit stupid, because I didn't understand everything, but I didn't breath for almost the entire time. It was so emotionnal, beautiful and so deep. I'm speechless and my mind is so high. Totaly amazing

The Topcheesehead SHOW! The Topcheesehead SHOW!

Seriously, boring...

Penny the Possessed Baby! Penny the Possessed Baby!

My god, awesome! So cute and at the same time SO EVIL!!! nice! Maybe if you petted some close up a bitte it should be more terrific, but still awesome.

Dancebreak! Dancebreak!

It's not bad, but seriously, it's not really funny. The style and the animation are ok, but I think that the lack is in the script.